If you have already installed version 22.214.171.124 then you will be offered the option to download the update the next time you launch GDM. If you have a prior version, you will need to download the update. Otherwise, please use the full installer.
- Added Code Signing Certification to the GDM software.
- Added links for Better World Books and Hathi Trust so users can learn about the respective services.
- BWB field will now show acceptible ISBNs if not all ISBNs in the list will be accepted by BWB
- If the OCLC# search fields are blank in the configuration, only ISBNs will be searched in the local catalog.
- Small changes in the layout of the main GDM form.
- For items listed in the Collection Tab, double clicking or right click and choosing Reload Data will reprocess the data APIs as if you had just searched for the OCLC number.
- Cleaned up GDM search query for Better World Books API.
- Added additional error checking for z39.50 local catalog search.
- Fixed error in the z39.50 search where having a user name but a blank password would cause the search to fail.
- Fixed Uniqueness and Collecting Level for Conspectus so that Null values cannot be entered.
- Fixed error with Connexion client not logging in properly and not searching properly if already logged in.
- Removed second delete confirmation for item delete in the Collection/Donation Tab.
For help on Configuring your catalog links, please look at OCLC’s Deep Linking Document: http://www.oclc.org/support/documentation/firstsearch/managing/deeplinking/default.htm